Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF!

She's eating green stuff again... hallelujah! Lola has been a classic picky toddler lately. It's discouraging for me because she was such a good eater in the beginning. I hoped it would carry on forever! But, alas, we're still newbie parents, and we're learning to take things one day at a time... and to NEVER say "never." The other evening I fixed edamame for a little snack before dinner, and I just knew she'd hate it (that's just how mealtimes have been at our house lately). BUT, she didn't. In fact, she quite loved it.

And, by golly, after that she ate some asparagus. I nearly fainted with joy.

Yesterday was a chilly and windy fall day, but, the sun was shining, and we managed to make it to the park in the afternoon for a little play time. (Someone needed to run around and stretch her legs.)

This little musical instrument is hidden under the slides at the playground... Lola found it and enjoyed playing a ditty or two. We have a piano at home, and Lola loves to "play" it. (Fun Friday Fact: I took piano lessons for seven years and competed in music competitions. Maybe she will, too, someday?)

Daddy joined us when he got off work...

Rosy cheeks

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, EVERYONE!

No comments: