Thursday, December 8, 2011
Brown paper packages tied up with string
I finally started wrapping presents last night after Lola went to bed. I decided to use brown paper this year + red, white and green yarn + green glittery mesh. And stamps! This is the first time I've ever used rubber stamps... for anything, really. And I love how they look on the brown paper. (Bonus: they're a lot cheaper than name tags, too.) I got the idea from pinterest (of course). People, if you're not on pinterest, you're missing out. I practically did Lola's entire first birthday party based on ideas I saw on pinterest. The brown paper and rubber stamp idea is from pinterest. It. Is. Awesome. It's just a virtual pin board. You know, instead of tearing things out of magazines and having to keep up with loose pages (which I do all the time), you just "pin" stuff you like to your virtual board, and you categorize them however you like. I mostly repin ideas from other people (the fun part is browsing what other people pin, and then repinning what you like), but, you can also pin stuff (anything!) you see online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute. I hope little one doesn't unwrap them!!!
So far she's been pretty good! There is one little square package that has caught her attention a time or two... besides that she has hardly noticed them. Two more weeks to go... we'll see how long she can resist.
Gotta love pinterest - the Blackburn Christmas packages will look very similar ;)
yes, love pinterest! and we're using craft paper again this year too! it's a favorite. cute cute!
Post a Comment