Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy new year!

Cheers to 2012 from the Wade house! We spent NYE with the Blackburn family. We met in the park in the afternoon, and the guys switched babies for a minute... :)


Auntie Jess brought festive headbands for the girls, but we had a hard time getting them both to wear them long enough for a picture. This is the best I got:


Lola got her first official haircut on New Year's Day. I have trimmed her bangs a couple of times, but that's it. So, we went over to the Laurie house and let a professional (Kristy) do the trimming this time. I have been trying to upload pics of this all evening, and my computer is so sloooooow! So, stay tuned for more pics and updates on what our 16-month-old (!!) is up to these days.

3 comments:

Captain J Morgan said...

Did you all make it to midnight???? :)

jaims said...

those two together, too sweet!!!

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

Johnna - I think we actually would have but Regan woke up a little after 11 and couldn't settle back down being in a strange place so we took that as our opportunity to head home. Gabe and I were awake as we rang in the new year - trying to get a baby back to sleep ;)