Sorry I've been absent for going on two weeks now, but we just returned from a week in Belize! Lots of stories and pictures to come from there. Lola stayed with GiGi (Lola's version of "granny") and Pop, and now we're ALL staying there until the kitchen is finished (yep, we started our kitchen remodel the day after we got home). Oh boy! We're also preparing for the St. Louis boat show next week, where we'll have a booth for Pontiac Cove Marina and Resort. OH! And we hit a deer on the way home from the airport and shattered the whole front passenger side of my car, so I am without a car this week. A nice little reminder that vacation was over and we were back in Missouri.
So, life is crazy, but it's good. Stay tuned for more!
4 comments:
Oh No Jabet so sorry to hear that you hit a deer on your way home. Glad you are all ok though. I can't wait to see your pictures. I have been dreaming of the beach a lot lately.
Thanks, Jenny. I hope you get to go to the beach soon! How's the marathon training going?
Oops... didn't realize I was logged in as PCM.
a week in belize?! jealous!
Post a Comment