Monday, July 23, 2012

Last week in snapshots:

Good morning, sleepyhead!

We ate blueberries on the deck

Pop started building Lola's playhouse

We met the Blackburns at the lake,
and the daddies took the girls (and the dogs) for a canoe ride

We "practiced" getting ready for baby brother

We made cookies
(Click here for the recipe)

We went for a boat ride (sighhhhhhh)

And I enjoyed (several scoops of) TCBY's mint chocolate chunk fro-yo

In short, we're all doing well. I'm feeling fine, other than a little nagging need to paint and clean and organize (nest) and not finding the time to do any of it yet. Still working on a name for the little man. If you have any suggestions, do share! I promise I'll try to get a "real" update written soon. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Captain T Morgan said...

Don't think I saw any of those cookies.

jaims said...

it all sounds like fun! and i can relate on the nesting. and not finding time to do it. ah! boy names are sooooo hard... hmmmm.