Yummo, Lola!
I'll have to make some GP stovetop popcorn for you sometime. I'll give you a hint - it involves popping the corn in butter that is almost on the brink of burning. YUMMO!
That sounds sinfully delish! Who needs a microwave anyway - we're going on 8 months without one. :)
For sure on the microwave thing! And the microwave kind is full of bad chemicals. Much better on the stovetop...with or without a stick of butter. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yummo, Lola!
I'll have to make some GP stovetop popcorn for you sometime. I'll give you a hint - it involves popping the corn in butter that is almost on the brink of burning. YUMMO!
That sounds sinfully delish! Who needs a microwave anyway - we're going on 8 months without one. :)
For sure on the microwave thing! And the microwave kind is full of bad chemicals. Much better on the stovetop...with or without a stick of butter. :)
Post a Comment