The elusive dog finally got close enough this morning for me to snap a quick picture. He's very skittish, but since we started feeding him a couple weeks ago he hasn't missed a meal. This morning he actually sort of chased my car as I drove away. Maybe he/she is coming around (still don't know for sure if it's a male or female, although we do call it a "he" most of the time). I've been calling it "pup pup," but I suppose he/she needs a real name. Lola suggested Birdie (which I like) or Pombone (which Matt likes). I don't know where the heck she came up with Pombone (??) - but did I mention she's been making up words lately? I think we need to keep thinking on this one... any suggestions?
3 comments:
bohiney. ;)
Keep thinking, JBP. :)
And by the way, "it" is officially a "he." He came right up to me (while I was in my car) this morning, and I was able to tell. He's getting braver. And fatter. :)
I mean "JPB" :)
Post a Comment