Saturday, February 23, 2013

A super easy (and inexpensive) DIY project



This is the easiest thing we've ever made, and it turned out so cute! It fills a corner in Lola's room where the crib used to be. She's been sleeping in her big bed for a while now, but we just moved the crib into Finn's room a couple weeks ago. I was a little worried about what she would think about baby brother taking her old bed - turns out she couldn't have cared less. But the tent was a nice little addition to her room anyway. Super easy. Super cheap. The only materials we had to buy were for the frame itself. I think it was like $13. The tent "cover" is an old crocheted tablecloth that was in one of my hutches (must have belonged to one of my grandmas - I'm sure Gigi knows whose it was). And I just used twine to tie it to the frame. Here's how to make your own A-frame tent!

No comments: