While being the chauffeur for these two can sometimes be challenging (think two little girls bickering in the backseat over whose turn it is to sing "Let It Go" for the one-hundred-millionth time) it is certainly entertaining.
Friday, April 17, 2015
Adventures in Carpooling
I picked up the girls (Lola and Regan) from school one afternoon this week. We have a game we sometimes play where the girls help me "drive" by putting their hands out in front of them and holding onto an imaginary steering wheel and putting their feet on imaginary pedals. I tell them when to brake and when to give it gas and which way to turn the wheel. Anyway, we were cruising along, all three of us "driving," and we started talking about how we needed to slow down for curves, animals, other cars, and then Regan announces: "And if we see a police car, we have to hit the brakes and slow down!" I laughed, unsure whether she meant it's just good practice to slow down when we see a police officer, or that we should slow down so we don't get a speeding ticket. Either way, good idea, Regan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, this makes me laugh.
I need to teach them the meaning of traffic light. Red stop, yellow drive really really fast. Green means go.
Post a Comment