Wednesday, May 6, 2009
0 cavities = 1 happy gal!
I had my six-month dental check-up this morning, and I am thrilled to report that I have ZERO cavities. This is really good news for me, as I've had my share of them in the past. I did have to have one tiny filling, something we put off from last fall. It was so small, in fact, that I didn't even need a shot. (Hallelujah! That's the first time I've walked out of there with full feeling in my gums and cheeks in quite some time!) Why would I blog about this? Well, I had a rough go of it with my teeth last year. Some of you already know this, but I had to have a root canal and crown last fall. It was quite possibly the most unpleasant thing I've experienced... ever. It was painful for my mouth and my pocketbook. Big time. I sincerely hope you don't ever need one, and that I don't ever need another one. It was just such a relief to go in today and have a good experience in the dentist chair. I won't say it was pleasant, because, let's face it... going to the dentist is never fun. But, this visit wasn't so bad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Sorry you inherited my bad teeth!
Post a Comment