Did anyone see
this story on Dateline last night? Matt and I only caught the tail end of it, so I read the full story online this morning. They played the 911 tape on Dateline, so you could actually hear that final argument and the gunshots. It's quite chilling. And disturbing. You're probably wondering why I would want to share something like this, but it's just really a crazy story. And so real. Like, these could be your neighbors... Read it if you have time.
3 comments:
Actually, these really could be your neighbors if you live in Ozark County... one of Matt's former survey clients shot and killed a family member over a property dispute last fall. Yeah. Wow.
Dude...read the story. And yes, you are right, it sounds like they are in Ozark County! You would be shocked to know just how many of the lawsuits that get filed here are over property disputes and how many of them turn violent. Scary. I would just move. So, not worth it.
I know! Isn't that nuts? And so senseless.
Post a Comment