Thursday, July 16, 2009

Taco Bell the New Taco Town?


It seems Taco Bell has reached a new low with the Bacon Cheesy Potato Burrito. Whaaaat the heck is that? And we wonder why America is overweight. Seriously, aren't the burritos fattening enough without adding more cheese, bacon and potato? It reminds me of this SNL skit. (See above.) Thing is, it's probably super delicious. Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wellllllll.....I've tried it. I had to see what everyone was talking about! ;) To me, it's not that great, but others rave about it.

Jabet Wade said...

What???? HA! That is funny... I know, "bacon cheesy potato" sounds good by itself... or in a soup... but, in a burrito? Not too sure about that one.

Anonymous said...

I bet Matt would love it!! Of course, dipped in ketchup! ;) Sometimes at Zen they would play around with new sushi rolls and they would roll things like that in SUSHI!!!! Once it was mac 'n' cheese with weenies! WHAT??!! Needless to say, I did NOT try that one. Ew.

Did you get my text about Metro playing around with the sushi idea? I bet it will be delicious!