Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My daily special: leftover lasagna

I have become a "fan" on facebook of a few restaurants that I like, so now I get to see their daily specials. This is not such a good thing for a pregnant woman, who already thinks about food nonstop...

Here's one:

Tea Bar & Bites Bakery and Cafe (Springfield, Mo.)
Tuesday's Specials ~ Tomato Basil Soup, Three Cheese & Herb Quiche, Spinach Artichoke Quiche, Caprese on Focaccia, Turkey Reuben, Pesto Penne Pasta, Coconut Creme Cupcakes, Vanilla Strawberry Cupcakes, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, Lemon Glazed Scones, and Cookies of course!...Bon Apetit!


Um, yes, I'll take one of each, please! (Or, I guess I'll just eat my leftover lasagna instead.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I saw this, too! I thought about going....

Jabet Wade said...

Aw, man! I want to eat there the next time we have lunch...their chicken salad is the best! I can hardly get Matt to go there... he thinks any place called "Tea Bar and Bites" doesn't really sound like his cup o' tea. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe next time we should call ahead with our order b/c it took them an hour to bring out mine and Kala's sandwiches last time. I'm a lil' wounded, but willing to give them another chance ;)

Jabet Wade said...

I think it's a leisurely lunch place... we need to go there when we aren't in a hurry, and you don't have to get back to work! Maybe a Saturday would be best...