Just a quick update on what we've been up to...
We finished the nursery walls on Sunday. Caldwell and Kate were here to help. Cal and Matt hung a chair rail and new blinds, and we put the freshly painted baseboards back on. It's done, and I love it! (I will post pics soon.) Now it's a beautiful, empty room. Time to start shopping. :)
We are gearing up for a busy weekend at the dock. The weather looks like it's going to be great for Memorial weekend, so I expect it'll be a busy one. We have lots of projects going on around the dock to get ready for it.
I'm looking forward to next week - we're headed to St. Louis on Wednesday for some baby shopping and a Cardinals game with Hannah and Bobby. Can't wait to see them!
I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately, but, I'll try to get on that and post some new ones soon. Have a good day, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment