Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tickled Pink

Well, if you haven't already heard... we are officially having a GIRL! We had our second ultrasound on Friday to confirm. We're also at the halfway point this week - 20 weeks. Yikes! Time is really starting to fly by. We're hoping to finish painting the nursery this weekend. Then, after that, we'll (hopefully) be ready to pick out a crib and changing table. Once it starts to look like something in there I'll post some pictures.

While we were in Springfield on Friday we did a little price comparing on diapers. DIAPERS! Ohmygoodness. I can't believe we're shopping for diapers. It seems that Sam's is definitely the place to buy them... but, we didn't buy any yet.

Speaking of shopping... I know everyone expected me to go crazy shopping after finding out for sure that it's a girl, but I didn't! You have to remember, while I do love to shop, I also excel at procrastination. ("We have pleeeeenty of time to shop. Hahaha...") We did buy a couple of things, though. Matt picked out a Mizzou piggy bank (to start saving for her college... hey, every penny counts), and we bought her a book and a headband from Jelly Beans. What a cute store! A little bit pricey, though. I picked up a darling dress, and it was 69 dollars. Wowza. For a baby! It was fun to look anyway.

More soon!

No comments: