Sorry to keep you all in suspense! I have lots of pics and a big ol' birth story to share with you. All in good time. :) For now, I will tell you she was born at 4:14 a.m. Friday, Sept. 3, 2010. (3 1/2 weeks early!) She weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches. We came home Sunday and are doing really well so far. She eats and sleeps and cries on occasion. We're tired, naturally, but hanging in there! More soon...
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't believe you're parents...it still seems so crazy, but amazing...we are unbelievably happy for you. When JPB texted me early Fri. morning, I was like whaaaaa???! :) I'm so glad she's here. Only two months and I get to meet her!! Lots of love to all three of you Wades. xo
Ooooh - so nice to see those pretty eyes - welcome to the world, little Lola - can't wait to hold her!!! Hugs to all!!
She is looking more and more like her mama every day! It's amazing how they change so fast.
Does anyone else think she resembles her Uncle Caldwell?! Beautiful little girl--congratulations to all!
yes I think she looks just like Caldwell and Tim..
Looks like Tim, especially around the mouth and most especially in this photo!
Post a Comment