Thursday, May 19, 2011
Just Dance
Caldwell and Kate's reception was by far one of the most fun we have ever been to, (and we have been to a lot of fun wedding receptions!) It was a great crowd, good dinner and toasts (Matt and I gave a best man and 'best sister' toast - ha), and the band rocked. It was the kind of party that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We kept pushing tables and chairs out of the way to make the dance floor bigger. Caldwell's fraternity brothers were the life of the party. There were about a dozen of them there, along with their significant others, and they danced their booties off. One guy was on another guy's shoulders. Another was break-dancing. There was a whole choreographed routine that involved dancing over a mimed jump rope. It was hilarious. It was entertaining. I hear there is some video footage floating around, and I can't wait to see it. (And I'm a little scared to see it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment