I promise! I have pictures from Jimmy Buffett, lots of pictures from Cal and Kate's wedding... and stories! Just trying to find the time to post. Stay tuned.
I have been checking every day since the wedding! I saw some of Lori's pictures on fb. Caldwell's wife looks absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more pictures.
I have been checking, too...I saw some pics on FB as well. Kate looked so happy and so classic (not Alan "classic", actually classic). :) Looks like it was just beautiful and Lola looked SO cute. Saw Jess' pics of JB concert--looks like y'all had a blast. Miss all of you!!
3 comments:
I have been checking every day since the wedding! I saw some of Lori's pictures on fb. Caldwell's wife looks absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more pictures.
I have been checking, too...I saw some pics on FB as well. Kate looked so happy and so classic (not Alan "classic", actually classic). :) Looks like it was just beautiful and Lola looked SO cute. Saw Jess' pics of JB concert--looks like y'all had a blast. Miss all of you!!
Oh and you looked GORGEOUS, Jib!! That green dress and your hair up--loved it!
Post a Comment