#1 is Matt and I'm just going to guess that #2 is you (but not too sure about that). However, I think that Lola looks like #2.
Sweet track suit Wade. d
Okay, April, since you're the only one who guessed, you win! Ha ha. (Well, Megin S. posted her response on fb, and she was right, too.)Meg, don't you think he needs a man-sized track suit to wear now? WWRSD? (What would Ron Swanson do?)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
#1 is Matt and I'm just going to guess that #2 is you (but not too sure about that). However, I think that Lola looks like #2.
Sweet track suit Wade. d
Okay, April, since you're the only one who guessed, you win! Ha ha. (Well, Megin S. posted her response on fb, and she was right, too.)
Meg, don't you think he needs a man-sized track suit to wear now? WWRSD? (What would Ron Swanson do?)
Post a Comment