1. Lola has started throwing her food in the floor if she doesn't want to eat it. Makes for not-so-easy cleanup for Mom and Dad.
2. It's thundering and raining here as I type. Yes, rain, glorious rain!
3. I got a new phone today, and I love it! Beats that hunkajunk Blackberry Curve I got for free six months ago. (I loved my Blackberry Pearl, but the Curve didn't work for me.) We're also finally getting 'local' numbers. They'll be activated in a couple of weeks. We'll let you know before the switch happens (if you're lucky).
2 comments:
Oh dear, what do you mean she's throwing her food in the floor?! Gosh, she really likes to throw everything in the floor!!!
Last night I cleaned up carrots, black beans and rice. Too bad Oscar wasn't here... that would have been much easier. (He spent the night at Granny and Grandpa's.)
Post a Comment