Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This little piggy...

Halloween is less than a week away, and I guess Miss Thing is going to be a piggy. As much as I want to get excited about Halloween this year, I just haven't been able to. I didn't want to spend money on a costume since Lola is still too little to really "get it." I kept thinking we'd just make something, or dress her up as a Mizzou cheerleader - we do have the appropriate gear for that. Then, we were at Sam's last week, and we walked by this little rack with just a few leftover costumes, including this piggy vest, and Lola grabbed at it. The face you see her making here is her "piggy face." When you ask her what the piggy says, she wrinkles her nose and "snorts." It's pretty funny. So, we brought it home. We'll probably pair this with a pink shirt and some pink leggings and call it good. I'm looking forward to all the candy she won't get to eat... I remember my parents always stealing candy from our pumpkins. Now, we're those parents. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

She is so adorable Jabet. You should bring her to trunk or treat on the square. I'm sure she would love seeing all the other kids in their costumes. I know I would love to hear her snort :).

Jabet Wade said...

Ohhhh, when is trunk or treat, Jenny?

Megan Luna Werner said...

That is the exact costume C wore last year! Gotta love Sams!

Jabet Wade said...

Mom said she thought one of your girls was a piggy last year... I said it was probably Chaney!

Jenny said...

It is Oct 31 Monday night from 6-8 on the square. I love it b/c before I would never get to see all the kids in their costume but this way you get to see all of them and visit. It's fun.