So cute! Regan loves blueberries too. The other morning I made her banana pancakes with blueberries and she ripped out all the blueberries and ate them first before eating the pancakes.
Jenny, I know, they're stinkin' cute :) That's the first time we've done fingernails! She sat so still and let me do each one. She is quite the girly girl.
And Jess - when Regan gets a little bigger you'll have to try giving them to her frozen. We just started that recently (I was paranoid about her choking), and she loves them!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness I heart those little painted finger nails <3 :)
So cute! Regan loves blueberries too. The other morning I made her banana pancakes with blueberries and she ripped out all the blueberries and ate them first before eating the pancakes.
Jenny, I know, they're stinkin' cute :) That's the first time we've done fingernails! She sat so still and let me do each one. She is quite the girly girl.
And Jess - when Regan gets a little bigger you'll have to try giving them to her frozen. We just started that recently (I was paranoid about her choking), and she loves them!
Yum. I love frozen blueberries. I've heard a lot of kids love frozen peas as a snack too.
we haven't tried frozen blueberries but M loves frozen corn and peas. i can't get over those nails!
Post a Comment