We celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Sunday. Both Matt and I had the day off, and other than a 7 a.m. run by me to the dock to teach an employee how to use our new point of sale system, it ended up being a really relaxing and fun day. I went for a long walk in the morning and then met Matt and Lola at Jackie's for breakfast. Afterward we headed to the creek for a swim:
This place is just on the other side of the woods from our house, and I can't believe we haven't taken Lola there before now. Pop and Gigi took her one day last week, and then Papa Dan took her another day. It's a perfect little swimming hole for little girls.
Gabe and Regan met us there, too:
The girls had a blast!
Even Oscar went swimming!
These two creepsters pretty much ruined it for me. Matt spotted them below the bridge, so we stayed above the bridge the rest of the time we were there. I was spooked and didn't really want to stay at all, but they didn't bother us... ewwww.
That evening Jess, Gabe and Regan came over for fish tacos.
Partners in crime:
2 comments:
Can't believe the girls were sitting right there! Mom thought she saw a little head pop up when we were there but I did not focus too much on that.
look at those two precious peas!!! bffs. too cute.
Post a Comment