Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love bugs ♥

WHAT'S NEW:
Lola enjoys chewing gum these days. Strawberry is her favorite!
Finn can roll over from his tummy to his back; however, he will not do it on command. This kid is laid back, and I like it.
Lola enjoys going to school two days a week now, although sometimes at drop-off she can be a little teary.
Finn is very alert and happy (most of the time). He has pretty much outgrown the bassinet, but we haven't moved him out of it yet because I'm in denial that he isn't still a newborn. Maybe when his feet start to hang over the end?
Lola is growing up so fast. I often have to remind myself she is only 2...
Finn is wearing some six month clothes already. Already?!

Love Bug #1
























Love Bug #2

2 comments:

jaims said...

i love how you did the updates! might have to steal this idea. ;)

it does happen so fast, doesn't it?

Jabet Wade said...

Steal away! I get plenty of ideas from your blog. :) And yes, waaaay too fast.