Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The School of Peppa

This morning on our way to Miss Judy's house I commented to Lola that it was a foggy morning. She said, "It's not foggy, it's just kind of dark." I said, "No, I think it's foggy." She said, "Mommy, fog is a cloud that's on the ground" in such a way that I knew she was reciting it from somewhere. I told her she was right and asked her how she knew that - thinking she would say she learned it in Montessori school. But instead she said: "Peppa Pig."

I'm proud to know all those hours she and her brother spend watching a bunch of animated British pigs run around is actually paying off.

It really is a cute show. Click here if you're not familiar.

1 comment:

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

Haha. We love Peppa, as you know, but Daniel Tiger is the current fave. Last night, on our way home, Hudson started to cry and Regan couldn't find his binky to give to him and I'm sure I was starting to sound annoyed. Regan said, "mama" and then sang "When you're feeling frustrated, take a step back and ask for help." I'm sure you are familiar with the tune she was singing. Cracked me up.