Finn turned 2 on Nov. 7. He had his 2-year-old well visit this week. He's a healthy, growing little boy - besides the fact he has a double ear infection. I had no idea he was even sick until the doctor looked in his ears. He has had a runny nose for what seems like weeks but really no other symptoms. Boo.
He weighs 29 pounds, 1 ounce (+50th percentile) and is 36.5 inches tall (+90th percentile). He babbles nonstop, and we're finally starting to understand more of what he is saying. :) The nurse asked if he has a vocab of 50 words. Ehhhhh, hmmm. 50 words, yes. 50 words we can understand? Maybe not. But, communication with him is getting easier, and I am always amazed and surprised when he says something new, like I expect (want) him to stay a babbling little thing forever.
This boy is a lover. He gives hugs and kisses. He likes to snuggle and cuddle. He melts my heart. End of story.
No comments:
Post a Comment