It has been a very productive weekend at the Wade household. We're just sitting down for the first time in two days! (Well, not literally, but you know...) Yesterday Matt started painting the trim, baseboards and closet doors in the nursery. They were just plain wood, and he painted them all white. It looks FANTASTIC. We also have new white wooden blinds to hang on the window. We're now debating what color to paint the walls... we're going to wait until after Friday when we find out FOR SURE girl/boy to decide. I will post pics soon. While Matt was painting I did some major spring cleaning, laundry and organizing (junk drawer, pantry, spare bedroom, etc.) And, I planted a few things in the garden! Better boy tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, purple, green and red bell peppers, hungarian wax peppers and jalapenos. More of that to come... Finally, we have several flower pots that are starting to look a little rough, so, I decided to try spray painting them to give them a face lift. It was inexpensive, and they turned out pretty cool, I think!
BEFORE

AFTER (we like the green one best...)
1 comment:
They do look good. Good idea!
CTM
Post a Comment