
We spent four days and nights in Kansas City last week getting Caldwell and Kate married once and for all. It was an awesome weekend. Even Lola traveled well. We drove up Wednesday evening and spent the night with Kate and Betsy. Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were on Thursday. Dad and Matt smoked ribs, chicken and pork tenderloin for about 40 people at rehearsal dinner.

It was also Kate's birthday, so we had cake for dessert!

Mom, me and my wonderful new sister-in-law!

Just a couple more days 'til the BIG day - eeeeek!

On Friday we spent most of the day at Lake of the Forest (where Kate grew up), setting up for the reception. There were soooo many beautiful flowers...
...and a lot of time was spent agonizing over the seating chart! About 70 people were supposed to be seated on the porch, but the chilly and windy weather forced us to move them all inside. Challenge!
It came together beautifully...
...even Lola helped! (Well, she supervised.)
The big day arrived, and Kate looked stunning...
...Lola was a pretty cute flower girl, too.

Taking a walk...

...and saying 'I do.'

The wedding party took a trolley to the reception...
...with a stop at Kauffman Gardens for pictures!

I got to see some good friends...
...and then we danced the night away.
Click below to see all the pictures!
7 comments:
Is anyone having trouble viewing the photos??
yes..
Yes, the single ones aren't showing up, but the slide show is...
Hmm.... well, all the single ones are in the slide show. So you can still see them. I'm not sure what's going on! Weird.
Jabet, you look so beautiful! I really enjoyed the pictures!
-Emily W.
Great pictures - all came through just fine!! Felt like I was re-living the entire great time!!!!Thanks for sharing!
great pics!! looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment