I love to polish my fingernails, but I don't do it very often, because it always chips and looks terrible after a day. Not this stuff. It is awesome - and I didn't use a base or a top coat. (I know what you're thinking: "Whoa.") I have it in two colors. This one (pictured) is called Commander in Chic, and I also have a vibrant red called All Fired Up. I put the red on last Wednesday night, and it was still looking good five days later. (I'm telling ya, it's good stuff.) And there are lots of colors.
Check it out. (p.s. It's listed on soap.com for $9 - I got mine two for $10 at Walgreens!)
2 comments:
ooooh good to know, i'll definitely be checking this out!
I love this stuff! I have a really cool color it is whitish lavender sounds gross but it looks really cool on. I need to get some more colors.
Post a Comment