Tuesday, November 22, 2011

An update... finally!

I know, I know... I'm way overdue for an update. We've been busy, and Lola is on the go so much that I barely have time to grab the camera and snap any pictures of her! (It was so much easier when all she could do was just lie there and coo.) We had a busy weekend hosting Thanksgiving for Matt's dad's family. This week we're having Thanksgiving with Matt's mom, and then we're heading to KC for Thanksgiving with my family and the Stilleys + the lighting of the lights at the Plaza + black Friday shopping (actually, window browsing and BBQ eating) + the last big Border Showdown between MU and KU. I hope to have lots of pictures and stories to share when we get back. For now, here are a few recent Lola pictures for your viewing enjoyment.
Happy turkey day, everyone!






No comments: