Tuesday, April 21, 2009

good morning

I woke up just a little too early this morning... 5:15... Matt got up early to go turkey hunting before work, and I couldn't fall back to sleep. Oy. Usually I don't wake up when he gets up early, or if I do I always go back to sleep. But, for some reason I couldn't this morning. I would have gotten up at 6:00 anyway, because the dock is opening at 7 a.m. now. So, I suppose it isn't so bad.

For those of you who don't live nearby... I hope your weather forecast looks as fabulous as ours. We have a big event this Saturday for our customers - so I'm extra thankful for the warm weather in store. (For more info on the Blessing, see the PCM blog.)

The dogs (i.e. Oscar) are driving me crazy this morning. Oscar does this thing where he tries to get toys out of the bottom of his toy box, and he just sticks his head in, and in turn he chokes himself on the side of the basket. So, he keeps gagging over and over and over. I've tried to explain to him what causes that, and I showed him how to put his front feet in to prevent the choking, but he doesn't get it...

I just saw on the news that GM announced a new hybrid Hummer that promises 100 miles to the gallon. I wonder how much that costs...

Well, it's 5 minutes 'til 6. I guess my alarm should be going off any minute now.

No comments: