...apparently, there are three.
There have been three snake sightings this week in Pontiac, and I am not happy about it. The first one happened on Monday, in the parking area right in front of the main walkway at the marina. Josh found it - it was very small, but a snake nonetheless. Yuck. The second one was on Thursday. I was driving up the hill from the dock, and a GIANT black snake slithered across the road. (You can see pictures of both of these snakes on the PCM blog. I just learned about the third sighting this afternoon - my dad opened the big garage door on the front of the rigging barn that shares a driveway with our house, and a snake literally fell out of the air right in front of him. (He figured it was lying along the tracks on the inside of the door.) That snake is no longer living.
What does this mean? Why are there so many snakes? I don't like it. I don't like it at all.
1 comment:
If I had been your dad I would have FREAKED. I can handle snakes as long as I feel like I'm in control of the situation. I.e., snakes on land, fine. Snakes falling out of the sky, not okay. Snakes in water, definitly not okay (b/c they can swim way faster than me).
We found a somewhat large black snake skin right next to our garden.
Post a Comment