Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random thoughts on a Thursday...

So, I wore shorts to work today (well, ok, bermudas), and I'm not sure my legs have ever been this white. It's ridiculous. It's almost embarrassing. I really need to get some sun. I ordered a new swimsuit, and it arrived a couple days ago... when I tried it on, Matt said, "Looks good... (pause)... you need a tan." Hmm. Thanks, hubby! Take me to the beach, and I'll get one. ;)

I just received notice that my new laptop for work shipped yesterday! I am so pumped. I've just been completely out of sorts since my old Dell went kaput about a month ago. I haven't had access to my photos or my music... it's just been a mess. We did buy a new netbook - an Acer - for home, which has been really nice in the interim.

I am completely obsessed with American Idol this season. We don't typically watch the show - sometimes we'll catch a few episodes of the auditions, just for the ridiculousness of it. But, this year we sort of just kept watching, and kept watching... until finally we were setting the DVR to record it each week. After last night's elimination, it's down to five. They are all so good! I think that's one reason I'm really digging it this season... they're all so talented, I can't wait to see what they'll do next. Well, that and we can't wait to see what Paula will do next. She's hilarious! But, not in the we're-laughing-with-you sort of way, but rather the we're-laughing-at-you. I don't think she's on any "drugs" per se... I think she's on the sauce. I'd be willing to bet there's more than just soda in that red plastic Coca-Cola cup.

No comments: